Meet former student Helene Mork-Knudsen
- Bachelor in radiography (norwegian)
- USN is one out of five radiographer schools in Norway
- We recruit 40 (25) Bachelor students annually
Continues educational program
- Interventional radiography (30 ECT) (Norwegian)
- Interpretation of muscle- and skeleton images (45 ETC) (Norwegian)
- in collaboration with Oslo Met and NTNU Gjøvik
- Master in clinical health care (Norwegian)
- Four study options, one in “Radiation in diagnostics and therapy”
- Three 15 ECTS the master level courses will be provided as distance-learning course to address the international community
- PhD Program in Person Centered Health Care
- 2 (4) students in radiographer team
The Bachelor and Master program are provided at Campus Drammen 40 km from the capital Oslo of Norway. The Master is facilitated for part time studies beside work, each subject is based on 2 – 3 gatherings during the semester. Furthermore, USN have Erasmus+ agreement with University College of Parma, Italy and University College of Dublin Ireland. On bachelor level we provide student exchange for practical training. On master level we provide three 15 ETCs courses fully online to address the international community. Ordinary Master Students and Erasmus partners will be prioritized. However USN sincerely welcome international student to apply for single courses, which will be announced after the ordinary admission.
- MRAD610 Radiation protection and HSE (Norwegian)
- MRAD620 Justification and skill mix in radiology (English)
- MRAD630 Quality assurance and optimization in radiology (English)
The admission requirements are Bachelor degree in Radiography with grade C or better in average. Clinical practice is obviously an advantage, and students should be in a relevant working environment.
International Applicants will have to submit a certificate of Bachelor degree and grade C or better according to the Bologna system. USN can not offer any evaluation of the quality and content of other educational systems. International students do also have to certify they have adequate qualification in English (MRAD620 and 630) or Scandinavian (MRAD610) language.
If you are interested in our single courses fill out the form below and we will e-mail you when the courses are open for application.