New technologies, growing number of data and speed of computers have reshaped new ways on how to address lifecycle of product, process or service development fulfilling requirements of people and business leading new possibilities for applications within various domains.
We define advanced cognitive systems and Data science as the applied research arena encompassing the following disciplines:
- AI and Machine Learning
- Cognitive systems design
- Big data
- Knowledge and Robotics
- Signal processing and communications
- Applied mathematics
Industrial and Research Projects
The ACSAD’s research group members participated in numerous projects.
- “Machine Learning for error diagnosis in Network” in collaboration with BlueeTree AS
- “Machine Learning for proximity sensors” In collaboration with IPR, Germany
- “How to manage Technical Knowledge in High Tech growing SME” in collaboration with EDF, Induction
Networks and partners
The ACSAD’s research group have established strong cooperation with both at international and National universities and research Centers. In addition, collaboration with local companies have driven some interesting research area.
The members of the research group are part of steering committee of several organizations and society promoting the innovation and the engineering science:
- Institute for Intelligent Process Automation and Robotics Lab (IPR), Karlsruhe Germany
- Institute of Knowledge and Innovation Management, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research group in mathematics didactics USN
- Research group in Algebraic Geometry, USN
- Bluee trees As, Oslo
- Forum for kunstig intelligens og robotikk Norge KIRN