Technological advancement, growing number of data and the increased speed of computers have innovatively reshaped the ways of addressing the lifecycle of products, services and processes.
We define Advanced Cognitive Systems and Data science as the applied research arena encompassing the following disciplines:
- AI and Machine Learning
- Cognitive systems design
- Big data
- Information, Knowledge and Innovation
- Signal processing and communications
- Applied mathematics
Industrial and Research Projects
The ACSAD’s research group members participated in numerous projects.
- “Identifying Network Failures in Large Network Topologies using Machine Learning” in collaboration with BlueTree AS
- “Machine Learning for proximity sensors” In collaboration with IPR, Germany
- “How to manage Technical Knowledge in High Tech growing SME” in collaboration with EDF, Induction
Networks and partners
The ACSAD’s research group have established strong cooperation with both at international and National universities and research Centers. In addition, collaboration with local companies has driven some interesting research area.
The members of the research group are part of a steering committee of several organizations and society promoting the innovation and the engineering science:
- Institute for Intelligent Process Automation and Robotics Lab (IPR), Karlsruhe Germany
- Seoul National University, SNU, South Korea
- Institute of Knowledge and Innovation Management, IKI-SEA, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research group in mathematics didactics USN
- Research group in Algebraic Geometry, USN