PhD programme committee for the PhD in Person-Centred Healthcare
Mandate for PhD Programme Committees at the University of South-Eastern Norway
- Professor Halvard Vike, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies (leader)
- Professor Grethe Eilertsen, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Professor Mirjam Lukasse, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Associated professor, Vibeke Sundling, Department of Optometry, Radiography and Lighting Design
- PhD candidate Trude Helene Ellingsen, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
- PhD candidate Målfrid Kippenes, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
- Professor Helle Kristine Falkenberg, Department of Optometry, Radiography and Lighting Design
- Associated professor Catherine Anne Nicole Lorentzen, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
- Professor Rob Bongaardt, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
- PhD candidate Veronica Rusaanes, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
All members have been appointed by the Dean of the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences.
The programme committee meets approximately once a month. Case documents and applications in all cases other than admission cases must be submitted no later than three weeks before the meetings are held. There are separate deadlines for applying for admission. The meetings are held on the following dates, with deadlines:
Meeting date Deadline for submitting case
November 28 November 8
December 12 November 22
January 30 January 10
February 27 February 7
March 19 February 28
April 29 April 9
In accordance with the programme committee's rules of procedure admission matters are dealt with at the committee's meetings in April and October, which have been submitted by end of March and end of September of the current semester, respectively. These meetings are reserved for admission matters. The applicant must have submitted all the necessary documents in accordance with regulations and PhD handbook before the application can be presented to the programme committee.
Application deadline for admission to the spring semester: 31 March.