Department of Business, Strategy and Political Science
The Department of Business, Strategy and Political Science is located at Krona in Kongsberg and Papirbredden in Drammen. The department has about 40 employees and 800 students.
The department offers these studies at USN School of Business in Drammen:
- Bachelor of Visual Communication, program coordinator: Torunn Mehus
- Bachelor of Economics and Management, program coordinator: Lise Feirud
- Specialications in retail management and finance
- Bachelor of Political Science, program coordinator: Dag Einar Thorsen
Student advisor: Marit Laugerud
On campus Kongsberg these studies are avaiable:
- Bachelor of Economics and Management, program coordinator: Jon Hovland Honerud
- Specialications in technology management and international management
- Master in Innovation and Technology Management
Student advisor: Mathilde K. Volle
A specialization in industrial economics is also offered on a master's degree in economics and management (MSc in Economics).
The department offers the following part time studies:
- Executive Master of Management (Erfaringsbasert master i ledelse)
- Economics and management
- Social Science Subjects
Research and professional development work
The research in the department is focused on the research groups USN School of Business:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Financial Organization
- Organization and Management
- Political Culture
- Economic Analysis
The department has a large contact area with the public, private and voluntary sectors, which is reflected in the bachelor's and master's theses close to practice for the students.
The academic community contributes relevant knowledge and research to business, public enterprises and organizations.
- Publications in Cristin (Current Research Information System in Norway).