Faculty of Technology, Natural Sciences and Maritime Sciences (TNM) offers bachelor's and master's degrees in a variety of disciplines, including engineering, science, and maritime studies. In addition, we offer several one year - and continuing education programs.
The faculty head is Dean Morten Christian Melaaen.
TNM offers four doctoral programmes:
- Applied Micro- and Nano-systems
- Nautical operations
- Process-, Energi- and Automation Engineering
The Faculty has the following departments:
- Department of Natural Sciences and Environmental Health - Live S. Vestgarden
- Department of Electrical Engineering, IT and Cybernetics - Svein Thore Hagen
- Department of Process, Energy and Environmental Technology - Klaus-Joachim Jens
- Department of Maritime Operations - Anne Kari Botnmark
- Department of Microsystems - Yngvar Berg
- Department of Science and Industry Systems - Olaf Hallan Graven