- Emneansvarlig for Uhped-2 Utdanning i en digital tid.
- Prosjektleder for bla forskningsprosjektet TEACH21st (Teaching and Transfer Effects of 21st Century Skills - Collaborative Problem Solving in Digital Environments) som er støttet av Forskningsrådet (FINNUT).
- PhD in Science Education, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, University of Oslo. (Major: science education, minor: educational assessment and measurement). Dissertation title: Assessment of ICT Literacy. A comprehensive inquiry of the educational readiness for the digital era. The dissertation is focused on ICT in education with respect to development and validation of instruments to measure teachers and students.
- BI Norwegian Business School - Executive master of management, Course 1. The course focused on key topics and issues in project management.
- Master degree in Science Didactics, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, University of Oslo. (Major: informatics, natural science; minor: educational sciences, educational psychology). Title of the thesis: Gender differences among adolescents in less modernized countries: 15-year-old students' interests in science across four non-Western countries. The master studies were associated with the international project, ROSE (The Relevance of Science Education), which aimed at measuring students' interest in and attitudes towards science in several countries.