Master Degree in Innovation and Management from University College of Southeast Norway (HSN) (2016)
- Major in Innovation Management
- Thesis on retail business model innovation (Obstacles to and drivers of retail business model innovation - a regional study of
Vestfold's retail system)
Bachelor Degree in Sociology from Buskerud and Vestfold University College (HBV) (2014)
- Elective Courses
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Current Issues in Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Multicultural understanding and communication
Marketing Management, BI Norwegian School of Management ( 2003)
- The evolution of The Market Economy
- Media and Communications
University of Malaga
- Elective courses
- Language and Culture (2002)
- Student Assistant in ML-INN 4000 Innovation (HSN)
- Research Assistant on VIVANT (HSN)
- Spanish teacher (Horten Secondary/ Upper Secondary School)
- Research Assistant on MISSING : Measuring innovation in service systems-indicators on new ground) (HSN)
Patterns and practices of innovation in Norwegian service firms.
Per Egil Pedersen, Tor Helge Aas, Kristin Bentsen, Are Brandstad SNF Report No 7/15.
Centre for Applied Research at NHH.